Georgia’s Pools Cleaning & Maintenance Since 1981
Pool Cleaning and Maintenance
Our Dependable Pool Cleaning Services
Sunrise Pool Services in Buford, GA, offers pool cleaning and maintenance by trained professionals. Our pool cleaners work full-time and are trained by our service managers, not by subcontractors. This means that the technicians who clean and maintain your pool have the skills and know-how to get the job done quickly and efficiently. You can choose to use our pool cleaning services weekly, biweekly, or bimonthly. When you do, our technicians will perform deep pool cleaning, which includes a multitude of tasks to make sure you’re left with a sparkling swimming pool. Contact Sunrise Pool Services, the best swimming pool cleaners in Georgia.
Our Pool Technicians Complete the Following:
This involves using water from the pool to flush dirt out of your filter. The dirty water is then removed through a hose and disposed of in a designated area.
Balancing Water Chemistry
We’ll apply the proper chemicals to your pool to make it safe and healthy for swimming. You may buy chemicals from us or have us use your chemicals.
Blowing Off Pool Deck
We’ll use a blower to clear unwanted debris from the perimeter of your pool.
Brushing Pool Surfaces
This will remove any algae that has collected in your pool.
Checking The System
We’ll routinely check your pump and filter to make sure everything is in proper working order.
Cleaning and Checking Automatic Pool Cleaners
We’ll empty and clean your pool vacuum. This will promote its longevity and make sure it’s running as efficiently as possible.
If your filter has a high-pressure gauge reading, this means it’s time to clean the filter cartridge. We’ll take care of it.
If your pool has tiles rather than a liner, we’ll scrub the crevices and rid them of dirt and algae.
Empyting Skimmer and Pump Baskets
Take the day off from handling horrific beetles and spiders when you try to empty your filter baskets. Today, we’ve got it covered.
Skimming The Water Surface
We’ll use a net to clear any floating debris from your pool.
Vacuuming the Pool
Finally, we’ll vacuum and clear any debris that’s settled on the bottom and in the hard-to-reach areas of your pool.
Our Pool Maintenance Services
Why should Sunrise Pool Services be your go-to business for swimming pool maintenance service in Buford, GA? It’s simple. Our company is committed to quality and efficiency. We offer a variety of services to keep our customers’ pools in top working order during the seasons they’re in use as well as in the winter. This means that, when you choose us, you can rest assured that we’ll do the job right and do it quickly. We know that you’re busy, and we’re here to facilitate the services you need in a timeframe that suits you. Our services include chemical treatment, winterization, de-winterization, and much more.
Hiring us means you don’t have to worry about dealing with swimming pool maintenance chemicals. These chemicals can be dangerous if you don’t know what you’re doing. Our home pool maintenance service team knows the proper ratios and how to use the chemicals correctly. Beyond the chemicals, you may not know how to properly deal with pool filter maintenance. These two aspects of maintenance are the most important for most pool owners.
Swimming pool cleaning and maintenance costs shouldn’t be your deciding factor. As a family-owned swimming pool care and maintenance company, we understand that your budget may be limited. That’s why we offer different packages for pool owners. Some include pool maintenance supplies; others use your supplies. Either way, our pool maintenance professionals are ready to provide you with the best pool service. If you’re looking for help with a specific issue in the Johns Creek, Duluth, Alpharetta, Atlanta, or Cumming, GA, area, get in touch with us. We’re happy to assist you in any way we can.
Weekly Service and Biweekly Service
If you choose biweekly service, minimal maintenance is required by the homeowner, such as emptying the skimmer basket and checking chemicals during the week not scheduled for service.
Monthly Service (Winter Only)
Monthly service is available to help facilitate the customer who is maintaining their own pool. Services are billed at an hourly rate. This service is recommended for winter months only due to the amount of work needed to keep a pool well-maintained.
There are a few ways in which we can make the chemical treatment of your pool an easier, cheaper process than you thought possible. Get in touch with us if you’re interested in any of the following:
- Buying pool chemicals in bulk at a reduced price. Not only will this save you trips to the pool store for the entire season, but you’ll also save serious money when you buy in bulk. Our connections allow us to sell you the chemicals you need at prices you won’t find at your local retailer.
- Using a combination of our chemicals and your own. This option puts you in charge of the brands you trust and gives you access to our inventory of chemicals. We’re also here to offer our professional opinion backed by years of experience when it comes to what chemicals your pool needs.
- Using our chemicals. We only select the best products when it comes to chemical treatment. Pricing will be based on how much of each of our chemicals we must apply to your pool.
- Using your own chemicals. At Sunrise Pool Services, we’re committed to your satisfaction. Choose your own chemicals, and we’ll be happy to use them to treat your pool.
We’ll make sure your pool is properly prepared for the winter months. This service includes:
- Balancing chemicals. This is an important step in maintaining the quality of both the water and your pool’s lining.
- Blowing out lines, turning off breakers. The former involves winterizing the underground lines of your pool by purging them with an air pump. The latter involves shutting down electricity for the winter.
- Cleaning and vacuuming the pool. With the amount of debris that your pool may collect in the winter, you want to go into the season with a spotless swimming pool.
- Covering the pool.
- Draining the pool to the correct water level.
Once it’s time to reopen your pool, there’s much work to be done. We’re there to help in the following ways:
- Balancing chemicals. Again, we can use your chemicals or provide you with ours. Then we’ll apply them to make your pool safe for swimming again.
- Brushing the pool.
- Cleaning the wash deck. We’ll use chlorine to get the deck of your pool looking good as new.
- Installing filter plugs/getting filter running. We’ll take care of the logistics of restarting your pool pump and filter.
- Remove, clean, and fold the cover.
- Vacuuming the pool.
Check Out Our Pool Renovation Services
When it comes to pool renovation and repair, Sunrise Pool Services is a name that’s been trusted by pool owners since 1981. Should you wish to learn more about our services, please get in touch with us by phone or fax. We look forward to being of service to you!
What People Are Saying About Sunrise Pool Services
“Superb service and a great team in the office! Sunrise is by far the best pool company around and I’ve been through several of them! Thanks to Sunrise, my pool always looks great!”